Plants are a crucial part of a farm . They supply the farmer with a steady stream of Gold, and can also prove useful through mutations. For more info on how to plant and harvest plants, visit the Farm category page.
Here is a list of all the plants in order of growing time.
- Profit and times are calculated without the use of any Monoliths or Boosts.
- Profit/Plant: Sale price - (buy price + plowing price)
- Profit/100Plants/Hour: Total profit in an hour, using 100 patches of soil.
- 10% fertilized: Total profit in an hour, using 100 patches of soil, and every 10th are fertilized.
- profit = ((Sell - Cost - 10) / Hours) * 100
- fertilized = (Sell / 10 / Hours * 100) + profit
Plants last up to 3x longer than their growing rate. So if a carrot took 15 minutes to grow, it would last until 45 minutes later, when it would wilt. In Zombie Farm 2, plants do not wilt, but go "unfreash" and is oly worth half of it's original amount.
Pages in category "Plants"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.