Wow! It's come a long way. It's gotten alot easier along the way, especially after I figured out where I could get pictures and market info from. ;) Anyway, here's really what's left, which isn't much:
I still need a few more pictures and stats which isn't that hard, just growing them. But I'm just actually trying to play the game right now, meaning I need veterans and combo zombies.
I think the best way to do mutations is for someone with the Mutant Monolith to just take like a week and grow a regular Zombie (I mean a regular, green zombie) mutated with every single mutation, and ONLY that mutation. The problem is that (a) I am trying to win invasions right now and I don't have the Mausoleum unlocked, and (b) I don't have the Mutant Monolith.…
Read more >
Alright, I made a list of what I believe to be everything that has yet to be done. I won't post it here because it's very long, has personal notes for me, and will probably be changing alot (maybe even within 5 minutes of this blog post). But here's the gist:
- 8 categories of decor that I need to colorize, which adds to 35 items.
- 5 decor items that are missing pictures
- 24 decor items that I have pics for but articles do not exist. Also, I need to own some of them in order to confirm the size.
- Mausoleum: I have a picture but before I can write an article, I feel like I should buy it. I have two brains currently.
- Zombie Camera: Same as above.
- Zombie Pot: I need to completely understand how Combining works; I've combined a few, but feel I need to do a fe…
Read more >
Well, I guess I might want to post something somewhere.....basically, I thought it would be a fun challenge to make a complete wiki with everything in the game. Plus, it's nice for people who might want to look something up.
Pictures: For most things, I'm just getting the pictures straight from the ZombieFarm.app folder. But things like Zombies/Mutations and Crates/Monoliths/Fences/etc need special care. Zombies and Mutations are actually "pieced together" from separate sprites, so there actually isn't a sprite for a specific zombie; I'm just capping them from the stats screen. The others I mentioned are all actually one sprite: white, and then the game adjusts the hue to whatever it needs. (For example, there's no sprite for a green hedge,…Read more >