|March 20, 2010|
- Two new Farmer heads, the Zombie King and Zombie Queen heads are now available.
- Tired of carrots? Two new fast crops have been added to the market.
- Farm new exotic crops like the Spineapple, Breadfruit and Venus Flytrap.
- Scatter some natural decor about your farm like Daisies, Shamrocks, and leaf piles.
- New boost item "Regrowth" to revive all your withered crops.
- The Market menu has been re-organized and improved.
- Give old McDonnell a break. New venue available at level 16, CorporateVille! Filled with money-hungry lawyers and accountants who want your land.
- Old McDonnell has just hired a new lackey, the fierce lumberjack.
- Multiple Brains can now be bought at discount.
- Increased the level cap to 40!
- Wilted crops, lifeless zombies, barren land, zombie holes and plowed soil no longer sell for 10g.
- Some improvements to the zombie and enemy stats to balance the fights.
- Crash no longer occurs when starting a new game after deleting a save.
- Reduced lag caused by particles.
- Items no longer disappear when moving them with the move tool.
- Zombie Patch can no longer get deleted on accident.
- Crash no longer occurs when queueing up farmer actions.
- Lots and lots of optimizations to address memory related crashes.