|June 30, 2010|
BIG BEEFY UPDATE NOTES
- Tired of your old green, blue, and red zombies? Use the new Zombie Pot and combine them to make some cool new zombies!
- 6 new unique zombies of different color can be harvested through combining zombies.
- New storage system! Remove old items without having to sell them.
- 6 spiffy new storage buildings allow you to upgrade for even more storage.
- 2 fierce new mutations to buff up zombies, the Venus Flytrap collar and Dragon Fruit arm!
- Are some items still a mystery? Tap them and bring up the new information slider to learn more about them.
- You can now cancel your farmer's queued actions by tapping on the queued tile a second time.
- New fight venue added: The Carrot Clan are ninja looting your crops! To stop them, you must come face-to-face with the evil ninja overlord Mr. Whiskers!
FIXES AND TWEAKS:
- Zombie camera apologizes for being sick last patch, but don't worry! he's feeling much better now.
- Some crops have been tweaked so higher level crops will always be slightly better.
- Zombie damage stacks up better when they pile up on the enemy, however some enemies have been going to the gym and are now much tougher.
- Zombies are now properly balanced with each other, but remember some zombies are still better suited for some enemies.
- Zombies get hungrier much faster, you no longer have to wait 24 hours for your zombies to be hungry for battle.
- Large zombies will now take only 6 hours to grow! (down form 24 hours)
- Expect less lag when playing on older devices with large farms!
Version 0.77.1 (July 7, 2010)
- Quick fix for Carrot sell price and loading indicators.
List of new stuff
- plant: Corpse Flower
- plant: Meat Flower
- zombie: Robo Zombie
- zombie: Zombielocks
- zombie: Imp Zombie
- zombie: Zombarian
- zombie: Party Zombie
- zombie: Zombee
- functional: Shabby Shed
- functional: Fine Shed
- functional: Wood Hut
- functional: Bone Hut
- functional: Happy Shack
- functional: Monster Shack
- functional: Zombie Pot
- functional: Clay Monolith
- mutation: Flytrap Mutation
- mutation: Dragon Mutation
- invasion: Zombies vs Ninjas