|November 3, 2010|
SAVE ON THE CLOUD:
- Now your farms can automatically be backed-up online for those who have Game Center enabled. You can finally log-in to your farm from any iOS device to tend to your lovable zombie friends. Saving automatically occurs when you close the app (for devices with multitasking) and when you press the save button form the in-game menu.
EVIL ROBOTS FROM THE FUTURE:
High Level Robot Enemy to Invade with Three Different Bosses:
- Brobot, with a popped collar and an incredible throwing arm!
- Brainbot, with psychic powers that will blow your zombies away!
- Junkbot, with way too much junk in his trunk!
Watch out for the ominous giant robot in the back that shoots nuclear flames from its eyes!
NEW HALLOWEEN INSPIRED TREATS:
New Decor Items:
- Two freshly carved jack-o’-lantern to light up your farm
- A huge Pumpkin man to give your farm a commanding presence
- Eerie white candles to commemorate fallen zombies or add some extra spookiness
- Zombies will frolic with great abandon on the new dead ground upgrade
New Festive Crops to Harvest
- The festive sweet Candy Corn crop
- The gooey Bloodberry crop
- The bone harrowing Skellyberry crop
- The mighty Pumpking crop
- The ever-glaring Sunglower crop.
List of new stuff
- plant: Candy Corn
- plant: Bloodberry
- plant: Skellyberry
- plant: Sun Glower
- plant: Pumpking
- decor: Pumpkin Man
- decor: Candle
- decor: Skull Candle
- decor: Happy Pumpkin
- decor: Angry Pumpkin
- decor: Hazard Fence
- decor: Toxic Drum
- decor: Broken Tractor
- decor: Robot Banner
- mutation: Pumpking Mutation (limited)
- ground: Dead Ground
- invasion: Zombies vs Robots
- achievement: The Robot's Banner